I received this blog award from Barbara Lewis of PaintingWithFire. Thank you so much, Barbara!
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award!
7 things about myself:
- I am very tall, 6 foot and 2 inches, or 184cm.
- I have a rather childish/immature personality in some senses.
- I used to be a real party animal in my younger days.
- I am crazy for cheese, especially blue cheese like Stilton or Roquefort.
- My husband is 9 years younger than I am (he is mature, I am immature, so we are mentally the same age...). And he is the love of my life. Big time.
- I have MS - Multiple Sclerosis. Have had it sinse I was 20 at least, from what I know now, but I only got the diagnosis about 2 years ago, when I was 42. MS sucks!!!!!
- I have never been to the USA ... yet ... But I have traveled for 6 months, backpacking style, through South America in 1990. A great experience.
Okay, here goes! I'd like to give this award to the following blogs:
- Kristina - Manekis ParlBlogg (It is in Swedish, unfortunately for all you english speaking out there, but an absolutely great blog packed with useful information about beading)
- Marina Rios - Fanciful Devices
- Nicki - NickisReef
- Claire Maunsell - The Next Bend
- Stefanie Teufel - Stefanies Sammelsurium
- Aja Vaz - Wandering Spirits Designs
- Sabella - Sabella
Oh, it ended up being only 7 in my list right now. Hope that is OK.
You are one foot taller than I am, and my husband is 12 years older than I am!
Well there you go Lori ... ;-)
Congratulations! I am also crazy about cheese - had some amazing gorgonzola up in Edinburgh yesterday - and my partner was diagnosed with ms at the start of this year. It definitely sucks. Hope you guys had a great time in York!
Post a Comment