Two new bracelets. And 2 necklaces I made back in January, but haven't properly presented yet.
Bracelet 1 - Seeds and Brass
- Buri seeds
- Etched brass beads
- Polymer Clay disc bead by Pam Wynn
- Very light blue metallic seed beads
- Pale green waxed linen cord
Bracelet 2 - Blue Flower
- Blue Raku fired Ceramic Flower by Jubilee
- Translucent smoke colored glass nuggets
- Copper Clasp by Higher Chakra/Metal Fuze
- Blue waxed linen cord
Very Long Necklace 1 - Bee
- Ceramic Bee Bead by Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit
- Matte Pale Blue Wooden Rounds
- Pale Green Waxed Linen Cording
- Large Vintaj Jump Rings
- Vintage Chain
Very Long Necklace 2 - Yellow Flying
All my jewelry is available for purchasing, even though I might not yet have listed them in my Etsy Shop. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them. :-)
All my best,
Lovely all of them, particularly the yellow bird necklace.
The project has such great colors. I've been thinking about branching out to waxed linen--I'm checking out Designer Bracelet for women right now. Pretty stuff.
How can I explain your beautiful bracelet and watch I don't know. I am really happy and after see the bracelet I wanna take ti. Many many thanks for share it.
Post a Comment