Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

The bracelets keep coming

Bracelet - Mystic River

  • Black/bronze ceramic beads - Gaea
  • Pale sea blue with gold lines lucite ovals
  • Matte gold seed beads
  • Vintaj brass swirl clasp
  • Brass/goldy charms and findings
  • Strung on flexible beading wire



Bracelet - Orange Soda

  • Orange Soda bottle cap bead - GardenGlass
  • Vintage mahogany triangular wooden beads
  • Matte orange rounds
  • Copper clasp and leafs charm
  • Brown waxed linen cord


  • Bracelet - Moonstone & Garnets



  • Moonstone coin beads
  • Garnet top drilled raw chips
  • Antiqued silvery toggle clasp
  • Knotted on Griffin silk thread

  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    All my jewelry pieces are available for purchasing, even though I might not yet have listed them in my Etsy Shop. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them. Contact me at: malindekoning[at]hotmail.com


    All my best,
    Malin


    2 comments:

    H.T. said...

    Hi,Malin:
    I have watched a lot of Your bracelets in previous posts,because I had the long break in beading and blogging.I am really impressed with all those shapes,colors and textures.They are all fantastic and very unique.You use the great amount of fine,natural materials,glass,ceramics and semi precious stones,that's why each of Your creation has got its own character.Also the names match ideally their looks.I like 'The End of Summer' and 'Mystic River' specially,because they really describe the views of the Swedish rich nature and the countryside.
    I do hope,I'll be visiting Your Blog and commenting on Your Work more often.
    Best Greetings and -'Happy Beading' from Lesjöfors-Halinka-

    Gaea said...

    You have got such a great eye for color and shape! Really lovely pieces! :)