Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

A few pieces

Hi,
Again it's been a while since my latest post. Here are a few jewelry pieces I've made over the last couple of months. All of them contain one or more Art Beads.

Bold bracelet with 3 large dandelion polymer clay beads by HumbleBeads, a patinated chunky chain by MissFickleMedia, and a copper toggle by myself. I really like this bracelet, so it might be a keeper. I haven't decided yet ...

Bracelet with a ceramic squarish bead made by DonnaPerlinplim, and lovely blue druzy nuggets that I got from SmittenBeads.co.uk (great shop). Transparent glass nuggets and blue waxed linen cord. Copper toggle clasp.

-------------

I recently made my first purchase from NadiaTerra in Bulgaria. Love her style with a matte shabby chic look and lots of new, fun and interesting bead shapes. Like the ones I used in these earrings for instance, they have no holes, just a groove all around. Very interesting! Earrings for hot summer's days. Looking great with tanned skin, a casual white shirt, worn jeans and brown leather sandals.
Ingredients:
Wonderful handmade terracotta clay beads with engobe patina and without holes - NadiaTerra
Irish waxed linen cord
Pewter rings
Heavily oxidized sterling silver handmade earring hooks


I have more jewelry that I haven't yet shown you here, but I hope to do so within shortly. So come back again soon.

Please, if you are interested in any of the pieces I have shown you in this post you are very welcome to contact me:
malindekoning[at]hotmail.com


All my best,
Malin


1 comment:

Claire Lockwood said...

I adore all three, Malin. Especially the second bracelet and earrings - Wonderful!