Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Hurray for Anita's Bead Soup reveal

WOW - my bead soup blog party partner Anita Denisova has posted about what she did with the beads I sent to her. I LOVE it! Such awesome pieces. Go to her blog and check it out more in depth. I copied the Russian text and took it to Google translate. It helps you to get a clue about what she is saying, even if you don't understand it completely.

Mr Owl of HumbleBeads has found a home. He looks very content now, doesn't he.

And look at those cool rings made from the fiber/yarn I sent. How did she make them?

And I am so happy Anita is OK after all. Happy happy happy about it all!
All my best,
Malin

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad it all worked out in the end, Malin. I llove the fibre in the bracelet. Would have left a comment on your partners blog but do not want to sign up to twitter etc to leave a comment!

Rebecca said...

Sweet! I love the feathers with the owl - inspired.

steufel said...

Lovely - and it is so nice to hear from you. Hope everything is alright!

Jonake Dreamell said...

Love the owl. Hugs

Beadbug said...

She just did a beautiful job thanks for posting it on your blog.