- Polymer clay button used for closure by Barbara Bechtel of Floridty.
- Various glass beads.
- Copper mini rounds.
- Strung on waxed linen cord.
- Color Drenched chain by MissFickleMedia.
- Toggle clasp by Higher Chakra formerly. Now her shop is called MetalFuze.
- Stones knotted on waxed linen string. I don't remember the name of the stones right now. And I don't have access to my shopping records, because my own computer is not here at the moment (it's been sent to the repairer for the rubber sheet/piece at the bottom has become all bumpy and out of shape, we'll see if they can fix it within the warranty), so I am currently working on my hub's one.
- Resin bicones from Happy Mango Beads
- Silver ear hooks by E2SSupplies
- Rustic metal discs
I might want to add clothes styles with my jewelry images. Just like Lorelei Eurto and Earrings Everyday do here and there. I really like that touch. I often think like that myself, about my own pieces. 'When and with what would you wear this?' Do you? And what kind of outfits do you see my pieces today being worn with?
It is hard to pick a fav because they are all great, but I think my fav is Number 2!
Stefanie, you don't have to pick a fav. You may love them all equally much ;-)
Thank you for your support!
you over explained the earrings...but they are actually my favorite!!!
They are all stunning and so beautifully crafted!! thanks for the great pics and details.
Barbara, I took away that over explaining paragraph ... :-)
Great pieces! I love the clasp on the second bracelet, but the earrings are my favorite!
I like the idea of showing clothes too, and have wanted to do that for a while now. But I usually don't have the time to search for just the right match.
Malin, All three are very beautiful I like your style.
Wearing a bracelet looks nice and for a casual look it is the thing you want.The beads are beautifully put together to make the piece very interesting.
Post a Comment