Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Necklace & Earrings

Necklace - With Green Ceramic Button And Black Patinated Shard
This is a rather long necklace, with the pendant hanging below the bosom.

Art beads:
  • Green Ceramic Button - Gaea
  • Black patinated metal shard - MissFickleMedia
  • Patinated toggle clasp - MissFickleMedia

Other beads and components:
  • Pink Coral rounds 4mm
  • Ghana Bauxite pipestones 4mm
  • Green frosted large seed beads
  • Rectangular links raw brass chain
  • Square profile brass wire
  • Vintaj brass jump ring
  • Green Griffin silk cord


Earrings - Blue & Yellow Delight
These earrings look so great on. I should make sure to show you a picture of them when they are being worn. And I am also considering keeping them for myself. We'll see … I haven't completely made up my mind yet ...

Art beads:
  • Yellow on chocolate Ceramic rounds - Gaea
  • Ocean blue patinated petal links - MissFickleMedia
Other beads and components:
    • Blue waxed linen cord
    • Vintaj brass findings and ear studs

    If you are interested in any of these pieces please let me know. 
    e-mail: malindekoning[at]hotmail.com


    All my best,
    Malin

    4 comments:

    Karin G said...

    These are two wonderful pieces, I love their linear shape, the fluidity of your designs. I understand you would keep the earrings for yourself, the color combination is so lovely!

    Shai Williams said...

    Beautiful designs! I especially like those earrings. They are ones that I would definitely keep for myself.

    Rebecca said...

    Both fabulous. I am not a necklace wearer, but I am particularly drawn to that design. Stunning. And I would love to see the earrings on. I am a big fan of long, lean earrings.

    funcakenana said...

    Hi! i'm Anna, from Italy. I'd like your bijoux:-)
    If you can , come ti visit may blog
    Have a good week end!

    http://bijouxgioieearte.blogspot.it/