Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Some chunkier pieces

Most of the time I find it difficult to take photos of necklaces. I feel the pictures often don't manage to capture how great the actual piece looks in reality. This is exactly the case with the two necklaces I show here today. I am super pleased with them both, they look so good. But I am not happy with the photos … 
Anyway, I hope what I show you here will give you at least an idea. 

Chunky Necklace with Four Odd Art Beads
Art beads from left to right: SecondSurf, Gaea, Staci Louise Smith and Jubilee

Long Necklace with Rectangles And Squares
Art beads by Jubilee and Second Surf

Chunky Bracelet In Pastelly Pinks Greens And Yellows
Art beads by Jubilee, Gaea, Diane Hawkey and Genea


Please contact me if you wish to get any of these pieces. 
E-mail: malindekoning[at]hotmail.com

All my best,
Malin de Koning


2 comments:

Claire Lockwood said...

All great - but I LOVE that second necklace in particular!

Ann Schroeder said...

I do love all these chunkier pieces. They look lovely.