Pages

Friday 28 May 2010

Bead Soup Party ... parcel arrived from Joanne

The Soup has arrived from Joanne! Just look at it! There are loads of Swarowskis, two colors of Pony-beads, 12 really really nice vintage buttons from Great Britain, hammered copper Circles, a hammered copper Toggle clasp, a clay Pendant with copper lining around the craters. I suspect the copper things are made by Joanne herself. Lovely! This soup is really exciting, and a fun challenge for me. Just what I wished. I can't wait to get started creating with these things. Thank you so much Joanne!

The Bead Soup Party is arranged by Lori Andersson at Pretty Things Blog.

Joanne Tinley can be found at Daisy Chain Design.

3 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Awesome looking stash! I can't wait until the be reveal!

Jo said...

Hurray! They've arrived! Your goodies have arrived too, thank you so much. I'll photograph them tomorrow when the sun comes out again and blog about them then. So strange that we chose similar colours schemes!

Patti said...

Very cool! Have lots of fun creating!