Pages

Friday 28 May 2010

The story of Alice, Charlie & the Wood Adventure


I went for a walk in the woods behind our house today. And my cats decided to come along, as they often do. It is very cozy to have their company.
We decided to stop by the big rocks and just hang out there for a little while. Listening to the birds tweeting and just enjoying the sites.But then suddenly just after I took this last picture Charlie shot off. Something was going on, but what? I started filming. And you should see the film to find out what happened. I think you will enjoy watching it! It is a three-part film. About 3 1/2 minutes alltogether.The link should take you to a playlist for all three films. In the end I speak Swedish if you wonder. I get so 'excited' that I kind of forget the english ...
Please excuse the bad quality of the film, it is the first time ever I upload something to YouTube.

No comments: