Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Man's Bracelet - The Lejonklou and de Koning Challenge

Here we go, this is what I made. A large unusually cut and dubble drilled black Agate makes the focal of this man's bracelet. Two thick black leather strings, triangular ivory glass beads and ghost white coloured copper wire by MissFickleMedia. I thought this task was so difficult, but now I am kind of hooked and maybe I will make a few more man's jewellery. We'll see ...
The last photos of the slide show shows my ever present assistant Charlie. He even worked as a backdrop for a few of the pictures ...

7 comments:

steufel said...

Great piece, Malin

Malin de Koning said...

Thank you Stefanie!

Barbara Lewis said...

This is very smart looking! Truly unisex. Even the cat likes it!

KristiBowmanDesign said...

I love it and I'd wear it. Wonderful work!!

Pretty Things said...

VERY cool! I have some double drilled agate I can send you if you ever want/need more!

Malin de Koning said...

Oh Lori, thank you. I do have two more of that stone. I might make some variations on the theme. Something more chunky perhaps.

Angel Whisperer said...

That is a great piece of man or unisex jewelry!!
It is fun and start Your brain in a new direction......Im sure we both will come up with some more...:)
Thanks Malin for challenging me!