Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wishful Wednesdays #7

Today my humblest wishes are just a few things that I believe would lighten up my jewellery creating a little bit. Wonderful things that could make the difference in a piece:
Mmmmmm colours! Mmmmmm lots of them! All mixed up Greek 8 mm washers, about 65 of them for 4 dollars from Beadsite.

Ancient looking fake bone. Large vintage buttons made of bone looking celluloid, carved. By ABandC on Etsy.

"May all your dreams come true". The cutest teeny tiny leather bag that I would like to use as a pendant. From Onlyee on Etsy.

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I have a ton of those Greek washers but haven't any idea what to do with them yet! Let's play!

Malin de Koning said...

Yes! How about ... it would be great fun to just combine colours in various ways. Three washers linked together with jump rings or wirewrapping to make dangling earrings. My first pair would be light blue, pale teal and tan/beige. Your turn!