Pam of IndianCreekStudios, and also one of the members of BeadsOfClay, has given me the Awesome Blog Award! Thank you so much Pam. What a treat! And what a perfect way for me to spend this night writing this instead of putting my final hand on my Bead Soup Party necklace like I really should be doing ...
In return I am supposed to tell you 7 things about me, that you do not already know. I have really tried to come up with some previously unknown facts here. Things I don't think I have ever mentioned on my blog before. So maybe they are not the most obvious things I would mention in a first time conversation. Here we go:
- I am a big fan of the comic/cartoon albums of Asterix. Nowadays I read them loud to my children. And we laugh, oh we giggle and wiggle and ... Such clever and great sense of humour.
- I do not have a driver's license. "WHAT!?!" Yes it's true, I don't. Never needed one, until I was about 40. Started taking lessons, then I got my MS diagnosis and the whole thing was called off. Now I couldn't drive anyway, so ...
- I am good with and enjoy math's type subjects, and I like to read books about science just for the fun of it, like for instance Stephen Hawkings "A Brief History of Time". I've read quite a few of that kind in my life.
- My grandfather was an inventor.
- I sing really bad, although I love music, and can't help singing along. I wasn't even allowed in the church choir as a girl.
- The MS has caused "black holes" in my brain. You can see them on the MRI pictures. These areas no longer have any activity in them. Which you would clearly notice if you would spend some time with me. Like for instance my short term memory has become super bad. And also my short term memory has become super bad ...
- I have a 7 year older brother who's name is Magnus. He is great! And I love him!
Now it is my turn to pass this on to 15 blogs that I really like. I will try not to pick folks who have already won this award, (but perhaps some will anyway). Here they are in a totally random order: