Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

A visitor came after lunch

This guy came to see me just after I had finished my lunch today. I don't know who he is, but he looks kind of upset.
Is he panicking? Is he in agony? Is he worried? Is he in need of help? Or is he just concerned on someone elses behalf? Why did he come to me? Maybe he is angry. No, I don't think so. I have been looking at him a lot. And I don't sense any aggression from him. Rather a will to help, or to point out something to me. He looks a mess, doesn't he. I want to take care of him. He needs me. But I think I also need him. I don't know why yet. It is just the strongest feeling. Really weird. It is not like me at all to have experiences like this, to see signs or things like that. It has happened, yes. But it has never been anything I have been searching for. Today he just came. Out of the blue. And I know it means something. I like him. The Bone-Man. I can look at him for ages, and it feels good. His eyes. I know I want him to stay with me for some time, maybe for very long. I am waiting to see what he is gonna tell me.

No comments: