Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party - Sneak Peek for Anna Creazioni

My Bead Soup Blog Party Partner is Anna Creazioni, a Russian lady living in Rome, Italy. I just looooooove her artist name. Say it out loud! And don't forget to put on the italian accent! See what I mean. Cool!
So today I finally got around to put together the soup I'm sending her. In our mail conversation she said she has no particular wishes or no-no's. So I looked at her blog, and her Picasa and Flickr pages to get an idea of what to send her that would be a challenge for her. Anna and I have rather different styles. Lori matched us very well, just according to her idea behind these parties. Anna works in many different techniques, but it looks to me like whatever she does, she does it with very high quality. I'd say her style is classy for the most. There is a playful and fun touch to some of her things, while others are simply just elegant. Italy and Russia combined in a nutshell.

So for her I have picked things rustic and whimsical. Basically my own bead stash in a nutshell. Here's a sneak peak! Once she has recieved my parcel I will show you pictures of the whole lot.

Links to Anna Creazioni = Anita Denisova:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Can't wait to see your results! I sent my soup out on Tuesday. I can't wait to see what I get!

Angel Whisperer said...

ser spännade ut dina delar ...försöker lista ut...kan det vara nåt från Heather..och Shannon
trä och rec. glas ?? den sista bilden är omöjlig :)...ser ut som någons hår ??..
skall bli spännade att se vad vi får !
Väldigt fint kollage du gjort med hennes grejor. Du lägger ner väldig omsorg på dina inlägg....hoppas du sussar gott nu ..kram

Malin de Koning said...

Yes, I am so curious to see what I get too. Love these swaps!

@Birgitta:
Thanks! Good it isn't all too obvious, and YOU also know me and what I like ... all too well maybe ;-)
I like "omsorg", it's my pleassure. And don't forget I used to work professionally with images and text, so I am rather quick in Photoshop and I have my routines. And also I really really enjoy it. :-)

All my best,
Malin

Pretty Things said...

Oh terrific, I'm glad I picked well for you!!!