Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Home at last!!!

Hi!
First I would like to thank everyone who commented on my previous post. Your replies means so very much to me. Thank you thank you thank you! It is so nice to have wise and caring friends in the beading cyberspace. I feel connected to you although we have never met. Writing that post and the comments I got has helped me to move on in this moment and right now.


And ...
... today, the three bats that has been living temporarily with me for a rather long time now finally came to their right home. With Kata! Where they belong. I got them for her coz I knew they would have a good home at her's. And she just love them.
I don't know who is the cutest, she or them.
Bats in pewter by Green Girl Studios.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love those bats! Green Girl Studios make such lovely things :)

Therese said...

Riktigt coola!!!

Unknown said...

If thats not the cutest Creation Malin that Ive seen in a long time!! Just ingenious! I am sure in Love with what you made!