Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wishful Wednesdays #5

Sometimes what we wish for and what we get is the same thing:
Lampworked ButterNut beads by RadiantMind ... mmmmmmm ... I just couldn't resist them ... and now they are on their way. Yum!
Perhaps soon ... clever ICE Resin syringe. I have never tried resin, but boy would I like to. This one makes it easy enough for me. I found it at Objects & Elements. I already got a couple of bronze coloured adjustable rings with square resin "containers", they arrived in the mail today. It will be fun to think about which images I shall use, or maybe seed beads or maybe ... And then I will go ahead and get the resin.
Why oh why ... they where sold out just when I discovered them today in a shop I have never been to before, Two Scoops. Large 20 cm beautiful carved and burned wood rondelles.

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Love those beads! They look like pumpkins. Do try the resin.... give yourself time to play and prepare more than you think you will need ahead of time. And try ICE Resin and the others out there to find what works for you. I am waiting on two separate orders for Gel du Soleil right now and I am at a standstill! But I still have some ICE Resin. I just don't have the time....
Enjoy the day!
Erin

mairedodd said...

wonderful things to look forward to -
enjoy the resin - you know where i am if you have any questions! i am prepping for a pour myself...

Malin de Koning said...

I just don't have a clue about resin I realize. I guess, Erin, from your comment that there are different kinds and different brands. And they have different pro's and con's. I have gotten the impression it is a messy process too. That's why I think this syringe thing seems so clever and simple to use. The same kind of thing exists for two-component-glues. I have used that, and it is very good. But Maire, I haven't ordered it yet. I just remember those bracelets that Lorelei made a few months ago with owl images. I believe she had gotten the readymade bezel-bracelet-thing from Ornamentea, I have to look that up.
It's wonderful to know I could contact any of you with my q's about resin. Thank you so much. So maybe I should go ahead and order a syringe then.
All my best!

Amy F said...

Great sellers! Thanks for the heads-up!

Pretty Things said...

I got some of that resin, too, but silly girl that I am, have yet to use it! Maybe after this big show mid-October....