Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

Help me, who made these?

I am on the hunt for the name of the person who made this group of lampworked beads. I saw them on a site almost a year ago, and I liked them, so I have saved the picture in my inspiration folder ever since. In this folder I add, swap and alter pictures more or less daily. But this one has stayed there all the time. I think I really really like these beads, and I realise I should try to buy them. But I had just started surfing for inspiration at the time, so I didn't make a note of who made them or where I saw them. So now I am asking all of you out there for help. I believe it was a UK site and I have a vague memory of that the lady who designed them described how she had squashed the glass before it cooled.

Please make a link on your blog to this post, and let me know.

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

i dont know who made these but they are fabulous!!
seems like I saw something similar in one of my magazines- I'm thinking it was Beads 2009... I'll check when I go home at lunch and see if I can find it.

Joanna said...

Hi,

Just stumbled across your blog in my never ending search for jewellery supplies.

If you can't find the lamp worked beads you are looking for, I was thinking that these beads look a lot like the ceramic Kasuri beads. Maybe you can find something similar?