Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Coinciding color schemes and magical connections?

Last week I bought a gorgeous Sea Fossil focal bead in ceramic from Birgitta Lejonklou. And I got some extra goodies with the parcel. Thank you so much Birgitta! One of the goodies was the button which I immediately wanted to use in a bracelet. So yesterday I pulled together a soup of beads, which you can see the remains of in the box. Today I had literally just finished off the bracelet only about 30 minutes before Mark came home and had picked up the post. In it was a package from Keirsten Giles, with an awesomely yummy mix of beads of which you see about less than half here, in the piles on the surface. (It's part of a little friendly exchange we currently are pursuing.) I love what you sent me Keirsten. Thank you so much!
(Sorry for the bad photo quality. It is evening here now and I took the picture in electrical light.)

I love it when patterns and colors happen to coincide like this. From far away and near, and now there is just a wonderful connection between the three of us. Birgitta, Keirsten and Malin - BKM. At least that is how I feel. Sort of magical in a lovely way. Even if I don't believe in such things myself really. Keirsten doesn't either ... or that's what I think at least (based just on my own general perception of her/you, sorry if I am mistaken Keirsten). But Birgitta does :-). She even works conciously with things to do with the spiritual world. So perhaps this is all her doing ... or ... ? (Is it, Birgitta?)

Anyway, coincidence or not, it has certainly added an extra dimension to my day today. I think about if Birgitta and Keirsten was packing their parcels at the exact same time, or? Which is very likely in fact. And also, how come I was so inspired to firstly use that particular button out of Birgittas goodies? And how come I did put together the soup I did? In that color scheme. I gotta name that bracelet something along the lines of Three Graces or something. BKM Magic.

And what do YOU think about it all?


3 comments:

lunedreams said...

Haha Malin! You're right about me! Skeptic to the core. But I don't hesitate to capitalize on serendipity. I love "the three graces"! go for it!

SoulsFireDesigns said...

What a wonderful set of coincidences! I love it! Perfection, Malin and I love the name "The Three Graces"!

Angel Whisperer said...

As You do say in this post I am aware of the higher beings around us and angels in my studio when I create :) (since 2000 when I started with healing and my channels opened up )
I knew that button was going to turn You on so Im not surprised You started with it....
About the colors I guess we are thinking spring and I also think You do like greens...???
As a psychic Tarot reader I do not believe in coincidence and we all have angels around us ...aware or not...Muse....inspiration...many names..from the same source ....so we are all connected as I see it..
3 Graces a lovely name
Thank You Malin
xxxxxoooo