Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

A few new items

Howdy friends and blog followers,
I haven't posted here in a few weeks. So sorry for the absence. No particular reason at all, apart from that I just simply haven't been in the mood for taking photographs or to edit them, and to write here. That's how it is sometimes for me. I bet you know the kind of feeling.

Anyway, I have still been as productive as I usually am with my jewelry making. And here are three of my newer pieces. Two bracelets and one pair of earrings. 



Day And Night - Bracelet
Purple Ceramic disc by Marla's Mud
Midnight Blue Lucite Large Rice Shaped Beads
Clear Glass Rectangles
Antiqued Silvery Clasp
4 Colors of Waxed Linen Cording



The picture on the hand shows the colors more correctly. I had big problems capturing the colors in Jen's absolutely wonderful glass beads. 


Strawberry Orange Sorbet - Bangle Bracelet
Red Yellow Orange & Purple Lampwork Squishy Beads by Jen Zeiger
Large White Lined Crystal Seed Beads
16G Antiqued Copper Wire


Rock The Casbah - Earrings
Vintage Brass Plated Lucite Beads
Neon Orange Glass Rounds
Metallic Orange Seed Beads
Copper Rosey Head Pins
Vintaj Brass Ear Hooks


All my best,
Malin

P.S.
My plan is to show you a few more of my latest creations over the coming period.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what I love about your designs Malin, they have such a great impact. Have a wonderful week!

Rebecca said...

All beautiful, Malin!

Heidi Post said...

Everything is lovely - I really like those earrings! I've been a bad blogger too. Very bad. Maybe I'll do one now :)