Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Orange and Green

I am sooo in the mood to combine these two colours. Just look at the little "working stash" that has kind of developed by itself over the last few days.
Seems like everything I pick from my stored beads is in this colour scheme right now. Yummie if I may say it myself! Now let's see what I shall do with it all. There is a breacelet hidden in there, that I already made. But I am not pleased with it so I will take it apart. But a bracelet it will be I am shure. To be worn with a plain white shirt with folded up arms. Nice! What do you think of when YOU see this stash? Please write a comment. I loove getting comments!

5 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

totally delicious!! I love orange and blue together! Orange is great with yellow too! I'd add a little yellow in there to spice things up! :)

Malin de Koning said...

Aha! I directly tried it! A very warm yellow nugget bead, on it's way to the orange, but not yet there. Looks super! Lifts the other colours. Thank you so much.

beautifullybrokenme said...

I have always loved this color scheme - tangerine and turquoise. The copper looks fantastic with it too!

:-) Molly

Patti said...

A great color combination!

Pretty Things said...

A very inspirational photo!