Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

Yes, I am addicted ...

I admit it! I love art beads! And Art Bead Artists. Yes, in fact I am addicted.
I can't stop buying wonderful beautiful handmade beads. I am beginning to get quite a stash now. I love to dream about what I wanna do with each and every one of them. And to be able to just pick out something special when I need it. I get high on that feeling. So yes, I am addicted. Severly!
Dear all Art Bead makers around the world, I wish you all the Merriest Christmas & the Happiest New Year!!!!! Thanks for existing and making my life so much better!

7 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I am so there with you Malin! I cannot get enough art beads. I hoard them obsessively. And when I do open these drawers I have filled with them (I have 5 of my 21 printers' drawers FILLLED with only art beads!) I just love looking at them. But 2011 is the year that I give wings to all these pretties! I need to make more to have more come to live with me!
Enjoy the day! Merry Christmas to you and yours. It has been a true pleasure to follow you this year.
Erin

Malin de Koning said...

I also have to start using more than I purchase ... but I think you have more than I do still ...

Merry Christmas to you too, Erin

Rebecca said...

My name's Rebecca and I'm a hopeless addict too....!!

Malin de Koning said...

Well done there Rebecca! Step one, isn't it. You've come further than I. But HEY, do we really wanna get rid of our addiction?

Heather Powers said...

Merry Christmas to you Malin - thank you for your support and admiration of our handiwork!

hugs,
Heather

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

I am addicted also :) You have a wonderful Christmas and New Year too!

Angel Whisperer said...

Jaha du Malin........vem hör inte till den gruppen :)
kram