- Polymer clay button used for closure by Barbara Bechtel of Floridty.
- Various glass beads.
- Copper mini rounds.
- Strung on waxed linen cord.
- Color Drenched chain by MissFickleMedia.
- Toggle clasp by Higher Chakra formerly. Now her shop is called MetalFuze.
- Stones knotted on waxed linen string. I don't remember the name of the stones right now. And I don't have access to my shopping records, because my own computer is not here at the moment (it's been sent to the repairer for the rubber sheet/piece at the bottom has become all bumpy and out of shape, we'll see if they can fix it within the warranty), so I am currently working on my hub's one.
I might want to add clothes styles with my jewelry images. Just like Lorelei Eurto and Earrings Everyday do here and there. I really like that touch. I often think like that myself, about my own pieces. 'When and with what would you wear this?' Do you? And what kind of outfits do you see my pieces today being worn with?