Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Coincidental surprises and a Sign of Longing

I have a few new things to present in the week to come. And during my preparations supplies and beads have been moved back and forth on my table. Check that vintage red button. It was an early possibility for the Challenge of Music, but it ended up not being used. Don't you agree it is very very yummie. Then last Friday an order I had made from Guldpaddan.se arrived in the mail. Included was a gift. Those large Czech Tri-cut red beads. Super nice, and especially so as I don't think I would have thought about buying them myself. I really like nice surprises of that kind. "Oh, they make me want to make a bracelet!"

I have a feeling I am longing very much for spring now. Bird tweeting, flowers, leaf buds, colors, sunshine, and driving around in a white vintage cabriolet Mercedes with red interior and a red stearing wheel.

Yellow flower by ChelleV2, bird by Floridity, spring green round by Gaea, czech glass, vintage plastic button, seed beads and FireLine.

Please check back for Echo Creative Club blog hop on Saturday, Challenge of Music blog hop on the 29th of February and my FusionBeads Affiliate Blog Partner project on the 1st of March.



All my best,
Malin

8 comments:

Elysian Studios said...

Love the bright colors and whimsical design! Beautiful!

Therese's Treasures said...

Very pretty Malin, I like all the bright spring time colors you used. I'm with you I like those kinds of surprises. Looking forward to seeing your pieces in the up coming challenges.
Therese

TesoriTrovati said...

THose are AWESOME colors together. You truly have a knack for combining colors and textures, Miss Malin. Totally in awe over here. And usually when I get a free gift with an order, it is something I never would have thought of and usually what I end up using first from the package! Isn't that funny! I love your style, and I appreciate the shout out about the Challenge of Music. I must get started on mine straight away!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

CraftyHope said...

This is a really fun bracelet. I adore the bright colors and happy bits. Beautiful as always!

Initial Charms said...

Very nice fusion of varied pieces...I particularly like the beads round and wooden in their look.

Rebecca said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and that sweet bird with the bead cap....perfect. I too am longing for Spring!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

What a fun bracelet! I love all of those colors together!

Lori Anderson said...

That is SO COOL! If you want some more cool buttons (I don't know how often you use them) email me, I'll send you some!